Tuesday, November 17, 2015

show me, don't tell me

The pretty pink lady is my Grandma Marvel. She was the kindest person I ever knew. She didn't say one bad thing about my Grandpa except once... "He thinks he is so smart, but sometimes he isn't". All around the world, times have been very trying. It makes me wonder what she would have to say about all of this. I like to think she say "The world is filled with nice people, if you can't find one, be one".

Nothing better than the 1980s Halloween costumes. I don't know why they haven't been reissued. Of course I had the Princess costume in previous photos!

Wonder where this all started from? click here.  I was asked by a few folks if I sell these images. I just started up a Society6. Check it out if you might be interested in a print or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment